Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

G.E. refrigerator about 8 years old. the control temperature

Customer Question

G.E. refrigerator about 8 years old. the control temperature setting. the lights are out and unable to set the temperature. the two light bulbs are on. it is making a clicking noise and the lights blink. the refrigerator is on and cold. the ice maker was making a noise also so I turned the ice maker off. can you help me please.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Is the clicking noise coming from the back of the refrigerator cabinet?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
The board is mounted on the back of thew cabinet, under the rectangular metal cover. It is available below and will simply unplug and plug in for an easy replacement.
http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/b3p4/GE-Refrigerator-Main-Control-Board/WR55X10942/1531075?modelNumber=PDS22MFSBWW&ss=a4b3d859745&mr=1?rcaid=1000054