ApplianceTech
ApplianceTech, Appliance Technician
Experience:  35+ Yrs Experience - 40,000+ 'Real World' Repairs
20893398

I'm Ginger and I have a Brother XR-65 sewing machine.

Customer Question

Hi, I'm Ginger and I have a Brother XR-65 sewing machine. I have lost the manual and I can't figure out how to reattached a new needle with the swing arm thread attachment required to make the needle tight enough once all pieces are put together.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  ApplianceTech replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ginger,Here is a link to the manual. click hereSave it to your computer and you can then print it out or just read it on your computer.
If you have been satisfied with my help and have no further questions for me, may I please ask that you rate my help as positive for JA today? You may continue to ask me any follow-up questions after rating my help by hitting the "Save & Exit" Button. I will be notified by email of your request should you still need my help.Thanks for giving me the opportunity to help you out with your question.Bonuses are always appreciated, but not required unless you feel I have given better than average service.
I thought I would check back and see if you were able to resolve your problem?