Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

Have a Wolf self cleaning oven but used aluminum foil on bottom

Customer Question

Have a Wolf self cleaning oven but used aluminum foil on bottom and it is stuck to the porcelain finish-how can I remove?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 1 year ago.
Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.
Hi, unfortunately you will most likely not be able to get it all off. Have you tried using baking soda and water with a soft brush? I've seen this many times over the years and there's no way to get it all off usually. Depending on how bad it is. I would start with the baking soda and water I've been able to get the majority up using this method.
We work on the honor system here at Just Answers. Were not credited for our work until you rate our answers positively. After you rate our answers positively the question does not close. You can come back and ask follow up questions for no additional charge.
Thank you