Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

The refrigerator and freezer temperatures are blank, no numbers

Customer Question

The refrigerator and freezer temperatures are blank, no numbers showing. How do I fix that?
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ice cream seems to be defrosting.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The refrigerator alarm, that sounds when the door is kept open, also seems not to be working which is not a problem at the moment but might be related to the original problem.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Still waiting for an answer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The refrigerator light is on so it doesn't seem to be unplugged. The plug is not accessible anyway as the refrigerator is embedded.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm waiting more than 1/2 hour now.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I need help now and am willing to pay more than the $16 agreed to provided you can help me.
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Your main electronic control board on the back of the cabinet is likely going to need to be replaced. You can try unplugging it for an hour to reset but doubt that will work. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?