Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

How can I get installation parts Dacor cm24t-1. It

Customer Question

How can I get installation parts for my Dacor cm24t-1. It was new a few years ago but never installed properly. Apparently I need the sliding tracks on one side so you can access the unit and a key.
The company has not worked well with my tech and indicates no parts. I refuse to give up on a 4k $ coffee maker without a fight
Wave
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still waiting
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The breakdown for that machine is shown at the URL below.
http://www.guaranteedparts.com/picture_library/Dacor/coffee%20systems/PC_CM24_2012-01-23.pdf
The parts are available below by using the part numbers found on the breakdown.
http://www.repairclinic.com/rcaid=1000054
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i also had googled the model number and found the Dacor site that you suggested. Dacor indicated to my tech that they no longer have parts for the machine. Any other ideas?Wavel
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
What parts from that diagram are you needing? Can you post the numbers so I know exactly what you are in search of, please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
second response - I need the installation and accessories pack