Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My refrigerator is making a buzzing noise. It is an Adora series

Customer Question

My refrigerator is making a buzzing noise. It is an Adora series with a Model #DSHF9GYBCBB. Its serial number is ***** I am tired of this buzzing noise and I can't find anything that answer the question in your book except, under "Installation" where it says adjust the rollers. I don't know how to do that. Please help! I just paid $200 to have the filter changed and I don't need another bill like that. I am 79 years old. Thanks.
Betty
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have all ready given my credit number. I seem to have a bug in my computer. Did you get it?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The buzzing is probably the fan in the back of the cabinet by the compressor or the fan inside the freezer. Is the noise louder when you open the freezer door? Does it buzz all the time the refrigerator is running?