Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Had my LG fridge ,ice maker from inside,started to make

Customer Question

Hi ,had my LG fridge ,ice maker from inside,started to make frost for the last 2 weeks,called service plus to come in and check,they said I left the door open somehow,said no to that,they told me to clean it all up and call them in a week,which I did clean it all up.2 days after the clean up was done,I still have frost big time,,,,,what should I do?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Where exactly is the frost at in the fridge/freezer? You say "icemaker from inside" but I'm not sure exactly what you're seeing. Can you take a picture and use the paper clip above the text box to attach the picture so I can see the frost?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You guys just took my money ,am devastated with your service,I clicked to have an appt with you guys
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! You have an air leak in your door gaskets somewhere or possibly in the ice chute flapper door. This is a self help website that helps you to repair your refrigerator yourself, we don't schedule service calls. Do you want help to repair your refrigerator or are you trying to schedule a repair with a servicer in your area?