Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

GE Washer purchased April 2010, Model # *****

Customer Question

GE Washer purchased April 2010, Model # ***** Serial #GT162991G.--Electricity is O.K., Water in & out O.K.--BUT, agitator will not operate? Can you advise via E-Mail?--(phone is out due to storm damage) (XXX)-XXX-XXXX--ALSO: How can I download a copy of the Owner's Manual, and a copy of the Parts Manual????-----Gerald XXXX-----E-Mail:***@******.***

Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call + Help via Email or Text or Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The issue is most likely to be a faulty motor or spin tube. If you remove the front panel (two retaining clips between the front and the top, about 6" in from each side), you will have access to the motor (number 630). Under that metal cover is a blinking light. How many flashes between pauses?
The parts breakdown is at the URL below.
http://www.partadvantage.com/diagram/4/00132200/00132236.i04/680/900