Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

I have a Whirlpool Cabrio washing machine. I have had it less

Customer Question

I have a Whirlpool Cabrio washing machine. I have had it less than 3 years. The electronics are acting up. The machine will not go through a full cycle without getting hung up. I have to manually do everything to get it to finish. Sometimes if I unplug it i can get it to work once. Sometimes it does not use the soap. Sometimes it does not spin etc. It is frustrating to say the least.

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 2 years ago.
Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.
Hi, what is the model number from the sticker on the frame under the lid? If the washer will run once after being unplugged, the main control board is going to be the issue for sure. You can replace it yourself. If you're handy, you can make this repair. I can explain how and also get you the part number needed to fix your washer.
Thanks