John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a Samsung WF210ANW front load washer. Washer recently

Customer Question

I have a Samsung WF210ANW front load washer. Washer recently will not do a wash cycle - start the machine but it does not fill with water and agitate. This is true on all different temperature selection for water. Water inlet hoses are fine and there is water pressure coming from the inlet. Water drain line is fine and not kinked. No error messages on display - it displays 58 for the minutes in the expected cycle. Door locks after starting cycle and the door lock light is on so it does not seem like a lock issue. Cleaned out the pump filter and it is clean / was not clogged at all. Stumped here.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  kingmz replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be helping you today. Do you still need help on this washer?