John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I had a Blodgett Zephaire (used) commercial bakery. I

Customer Question

I had a Blodgett Zephaire (used) for my commercial bakery. I had success with all my products even with errors with time and temperature. We've grown and I bought a new Blodgett DFG200 double deck. I've been working with it for days and no success. All
the cookies come out over cooked on the outside and under cooked on the inside. There is also zero room for error with time/temperature. I've adjusted recipes, temperature, cook time, etc all with the same result. Help.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help with this?

If so, I will try to locate some information on this for you.

Thanks Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes. I am still looking for a solution. Any help you can give me would be great. Thank you!

Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hi

I have put a call out for the schematics of this machine

While Im waiting Ill opt out.

This means that if someone else has this information, they will respond to you directly.

In the meantime, please DO NOT rate or respond to this question, as this will lock your question

Thanks

Rob