Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

We have a monogram double wall oven. The front metal (stainless

Customer Question

we have a monogram double wall oven. The front metal (stainless steel) coverings on both
oven doors seem to be coming off. I was told that I need a new door and something about
two sided tape. I have having a great deal of difficultly getting a second opinion. Also
the range hood, also ge, makes a great deal of nnoise, we have had it serviced once, a while ago.
these appliances are about 10 years old. help!!!
helen kipp9287770242
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The oven door will not likely need to be replaced if only the stainless facade is at issue. Some doors use real stainless panels and some use stick on ones that go over the glass, the one it sounds like you have. If that is the case, you will need double sided tape.
As for the noisy hood, the issue is either the motor or the blower may be dirty.
May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?