Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I neet to know how to put the housing back on my Decor cabin

Customer Question

I neet to know how to put the housing back on my Decor cabin blower CABPS i ordered???? Mabe you need to put one side in before the other???
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today. All you need to do is put the left end cap on the top housing first. Then place the housing on top of the downdraft where the left side mount slides into the left end cap so you can screw the end cap in. After that, you need to push down the right side and slid the right end cap in. You may need to use a wood block and tap it with a hammer since it's rather tight to slide the end cap in. Then you just install the screw on the right side to hold it in place. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.