Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I replace the power board on a frigidaire side by side and

Customer Question

i replace the power board on a frigidaire side by side and now the fridge wont power up, followed new part instructions and still is dead what am i missing
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
First,make sure you replaced the correct part. You need part number 5 3 0 3 9 1 8 5 2 5. If that is the board you replaced then make sure you have power at the outlet where you're plugging the refrigerator in. If you definitely have power and the wires weren't mixed up on the new control board, then the board just came faulty so return it and get a new one. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.