John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Put oven on clean and clean indicator would not go off and

Customer Question

put oven on clean and clean indicator would not go off and doors would not open . replace top door latch asymbly top clean indicator went off and not bottom .oven top and bottom still will not work . checked continuity on all elements their okay. what can I do
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 1 year ago.
Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.
Hi, have you checked the lower oven lock assembly? It has two switches on it. It sounds like one of them is still depressed or not depressed?
Let me know what you find?
Thank you