Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Thermostat oven part# ***** is not available Range

Customer Question

Thermostat for Thermador oven part# ***** is not available
Range is in very good condition
How can I get this thermostat repaired
Category: Appliance
Expert:  kingmz replied 1 year ago.
That part is NLA, this has been a known issue. With that being said you can always check on 3rd party sites such as ebay.com. I just happened to locate one on ebay, although the price is a bit high the seller does have that part. You can go to the link here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-THERMADOR-OVEN-THERMOSTAT-622568-REPLACEMENT-FOR-486945-/191580229349?
If I have answered your question, please hit the rate button. If you are going to rate me negatively, message me on here first. It is my job to ensure you are fully satisfied. Have a good night.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This info did not help at all
I already had this info and my repair service checked with Thermador and they said this part will not work as a replacementI was hoping you could help
Your info didnot
Expert:  kingmz replied 1 year ago.
I have called thermador and asked if this number was a cross-over. From my sources it is definitely helpful information. You never stated you had found anything from eBay. Unless my parts guy at thermador was lying to me or has wrong information that part will work. I have been working with this guy for 6 years now. You can also contact the eBay seller and give your model number and let him tell you as well. This product is NLA< that means you will never find it unless its from a 3rd party and seeing as this is the only one I have found on the internet, this is the best information you will have on this specific part.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The company below has 40+ years worth of appliance parts recycling and may have that part.
Good Stuff (###) ###-####(###) ###-####
There is also a universal thermostat that will work. It has several mounting options but you will need to use the knob supplied with it, your OEM knob will not work. The wiring may also need to be adapted. That thermostat is available below.
http://www.appliancezone.net/6700s0011-harper-wyman-oven-electric-universal-thermostat-kit/