Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a 2 year old LG gas range model #LRG3095ST that

Customer Question

I have a 2 year old LG gas range model #LRG3095ST that is giving problems once again. The main circuit board was changed on it at 11 months because the oven would shut off half way through baking and we would have to reset it after 20 minutes every time.
Yesterday I attempted to use the self-clean feature for the first time. What a mistake! Now I cannot use my over whatsoever. After about 30 minutes of self-cleaning everything just shut off. We tried plugging it in different outlets to see if it was too much of a load of electricity but that is not the problem. The range itself just keeps popping off within 10 seconds of putting it on again. We called LG Canada for a service call and our local repairman does not work on gas. The other gentleman in town that is an independent contractor is now retired. It seems that we are basically on our our because LG doesn't seem to care. Is there some sort of thermostat or thermopile that we can change? or does the whole board need replacing once again? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question.
When you say it pops off what exactly happens?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
everything just shuts down...the lights and oven all turn off...it sounds like the popping sound you get when the cgfi breaker blows
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my oven will not turn on at all anymore but I can still use the burners on top but then the power goes off again after a bit
You have a bad main board again. That has been an issue with that unit. It unfortunately needs to be replaced again.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
problem is that we have nobody in town doing this anymore. Where would we be able to order one from? and we would have to change it ourselves
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
also can you give me the part number of that board please?
Here is a link to the part
http://www.searspartsdirect.com/lg-range-parts/EBR52349702/0022/721/model-LRG3095ST/3204/0124002.html