Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Oven does not come on model jkp86bof7bb combination microwave/oven

Customer Question

oven does not come on model jkp86bof7bb combination microwave/oven on bottom
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
If you are just getting flashing dashes and the oven won't turn on to heat and won't give you any error codes, this is a problem with your control board for the oven itself. Try to flip the circuit breaker off to the oven for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't work then you'll need to order and replace the oven display board so below is a link to the part. CLICK HERE for control board We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with? If not, please remember to rate my service to complete our conversation.