Phil
Phil, Shop owner
Experience:  Degree, Mech. engr. shop owner. 51 years experience
23932409

Good morning Craig. I own a machine shop and have a couple

Customer Question

Good morning Craig. I own a machine shop and have a couple of machines that have electrical problems. Would you be able to recommend someone in the St. Louis mo area that could help hands on?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
Welcome! We keep going until you have all of the information you need.[b/]. Extensive training & coaching also available.
http://www.fielderelectricalservices.com/
These do industrial power and controls wiring, the key aspect of what you need for machine wiring and are established in your area with a 3.8 out of 5 rating... 3.8 most likely because of the prices.
....
We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge.