Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

My "clean" light doesn't come on when dishwasher is done.

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.
Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?
Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.
This sounds like a bad led on the board
Can you tell me, does it complete the full cycle?
Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Rob,Yes, it completes the cycle, but we have to hit "cancel/drain" several times and turn off the power to be able to change the selections (which change to stuff we DON'T select) the next time we want to use it. It is 13 months old - just out of warranty.I suspect a bad circuit board or ribbon.
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Thanks, ***** ***** understand
I am afraid I have to agree, it sounds like a bad board or connection
Turn off the power and remove the screws around the door.
The outer door panel will come away
Check the pcb for burn marks etc.
Disconect the cables one at a time and reconect them. Check for loose connections and tighten them as necessary
Let me know if you need more help
In the meantme,
Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my responses so far? Please use the smiley faces / stars, which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
This will not close your question and you can still come back to me if you need more help
Thanks
Rob