Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Washer not running thru cycle have a maxima direct drive

Customer Question

washer not running thru cycle have a maxima direct drive the controls not responding touch and held control lock the Lc showe up
Category: Appliance
Expert:  kingmz replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is***** will be helping you tonight. I want you to unlock the control pad, then press every button, which buttons respond and which buttons don;t?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
when I touch thetemp soil and spin the Lc shows
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
if you call it has to be now I' be away from home in about a half our970-3716829
Expert:  kingmz replied 2 years ago.
Press the control lock again for 3 seconds to unlock the control panel. If after you did that and not all buttons respond, then you have a bad control panel. I don't have the manual for this unit and that part is expensive, almost $300. I am not going to advise you to purchase that part without knowing 100%. I will opt out for another tech.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the buttons who not do anything they just shoe Lc
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
are we done now?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am trying to close but it is not letting me rate your service are we finished for now??
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
this shows the time we have been on they all say8:36 are we still connected???
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can not rate if it won't let ME
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Unplug the machine for at least 1 hour. That should reset any electronic issue if it will reset. If it does not reset, you will likely need a new control. However, let's see what happens after that extended power cycle. Let me know if anything changes at all.
The technical information sheet for that model is available for download below.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/w6oa591f99v6vks/MHW5100DW_Tech_Sheet.pdf