Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Frididaire Gallery dishwasher with Er on the screen unable

Customer Question

Frididaire Gallery dishwasher with Er on the screen unable to get any bottons to respond, power cycled the unit still same condition.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Er on these Frigidaire dishwashers means that your touch control panel has shorted. This is why you can't use any of the buttons. You can try to wait 24 hours in case humidity is just causing the buttons to short out. Then when the unit dries it would start working again. But if that isn't the issue, the entire touch control pad would need to be replaced to resolve the issue. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with? If not, please remember to rate my service to complete our conversation.