Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Display window says charactrique non responsible

Customer Question

display window says charactrique non responsible
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
So the only thing that can cause your issue is the interface control board. Try to unplug the unit for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't work, then the logic in the display board has failed and would need to be replaced to fix the issue. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with? If not, please remember to rate my service to complete our conversation.