Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a freezer that evaporator fan motor not run, i put a

Customer Question

i have a freezer that evaporator fan motor not run, i put a new one and still not running plus i put a new thermostat.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Do you hear anything running or is the refrigerator 100% silent? Is the fan back by the compressor running?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes the back compresor is running
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
OK but is the fan next to the compressor running That is your condenser fan motor?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes is runnin
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
OK. So the only thing that would stop the evaporator fan from running is the evaporator fan motor itself or the main control board on the back of the refrigerator. It sounds like you replaced the evaporator fan motor already which leaves only the compressor. Below is a link to the control board you'd need to order and replace for your model number. The part is about $150. CLICK HERE for control board We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with? If not, please remember to rate my service to complete our conversation.