Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

How to change a door seal on a vending machine

Customer Question

how to change a door seal on a vending machine
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Unless the seal is visibly damaged, it may not be faulty. The defrost time may be too long and causing the condensation you are seeing. The defrost cycle time may be adjusted. The service manual for your unit will explain how to program that and is available below.
http://www.amsvendors.com/Assets/TechnicalDocuments/ServiceManuals/L0134B%20S3%20FV%20Operation%20and%20Service%20Manual.pdf
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Kelly,My vending machines are Combo drink and snack machines. They are not Frozen Food Machines. Multiple machines are leaking water. The water appears to be leaking around the door seals even though the seals do not appear to be damaged or worn. All of the machines are about 3 years old. I have checked the water lines and drain pans and they are working properly. The weather the last few weeks has been unusually cloudy, rainy, and HUMID in San Antonio. AMS technicians tell me that air could be getting into the cabinet from the outside causing condensation to form inside the machine(s). They have not told me how to check for this or how to fix the problem. I currently have about 10 machines leaking water at the moment. Thanks. Steve.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
I must have the incorrect model lookup then because the model comes up as a frozen food cabinet. While I research, I will place your question back to the list for others to see in case another has more accurate information available right away.