John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

We have a Whirlpool gold model #GI5FSAXVY02 French door refrigerator.

Customer Question

We have a Whirlpool gold model #GI5FSAXVY02 French door refrigerator. When the light came on to change the filter, I did, and since then I've been unable to change the panel from water to ice. Ice maker is working fine, just can't get the button to change to ice so that it will come out the door. Any ideas?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Unplug the refrigerator for about 5 minutes. Any change when it is plugged back in?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm not able to pursue this problem now due to a family emergency and haven't been able to even unplug the refrigerator. Thank you and I will have to get back to you. Thanks