Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

How do I change the temp. . I tapped the refr.

Customer Question

How do I change the temp. For refrigerator. I tapped the refr. Button and the temp. Went down instead of up.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
All you should need to do is keep tapping the temperature button over and over and the temperature should keep going down until it wraps around and starts at the highest number. Then it'll keep going down again as you tap the button. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with? If not, please remember to rate my service to complete our conversation.