Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

John, I have a side by side kitchen aid. The freezer would

Customer Question

john, I have a side by side kitchen aid. The freezer would not work unless I turned off the ice maker. I replaced a thermostat and motor in the ice maker but now the freezer and fridge are not working. I am pulling all the food out and going to remove the ice maker. Could this be a power supply issue? For the last year anytime this happens it always seems to work after turning off the ice maker
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect something is shorted in the ice maker, probably the element or maybe the module. If removing the ice maker restores operation, replace the entire ice maker, available below.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

Ice Maker <----- CLICK HERE FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL