Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I read our previous response to the same kind of issue,

Customer Question

Hello, I read our previous response to the same kind of issue, ie, LG refrigerator(LMX25964ST) right side lower freezer drawer slide rail is stuck shut. don't think it is ice.
I haven't tried defrosting yet, so maybe we should wait till that is done?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Most of the time when the rail is stuck shut it's just stuck from ice. There isn't anything you can do but to unplug the refrigerator and just wait about 12 hours for it to thaw out so you can pull it open and remove any ice blocking the rail so it doesn't happen again in the future.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Before I contacted this site, i was letting the frig thaw out. I will try a hair dryer blowing on the rail to speed up the de icing.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
There isn't much else you can do. If you can pull the drawer out enough to blow hot air in, that will speed it up, but other than that it just takes time to allow it to thaw out.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I followed my own advice, which was to use a hair dryer to de-ice the drawer rail, and it worked.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
OK well glad it's open now.