John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

We have just moved into a new house with a Maytag Front-Loading

Customer Question

We have just moved into a new house with a Maytag Front-Loading Automatic Washer. I put a load in and selected rapid wash and cold temperature then touched start. It gave an error message FOB EOI (or E01). I realized that water not turned on. So I turned the hot and cold on (neglected to hit pwr/cancel)and machine started to humm but not fill/wash. I then hit pwr/cancel and all the lights went off except the door locked blinked. I held control door button down but the door remained locked and the machine continued to humm. I can't reach the plug, so I turned off the circuit breaker. The machine stopped but when I turned the circuit breaker back on, the machine just started to humm again. When I pushed the pwr/cancel button, nothing happened. After about 15 minutes the himming stopped but I can't turn the machine on with pwr button. or
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 year ago.
Look at the first code again and make sure of F0? what's the last number? 3, 8?