Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

9.5 KG SIMPSON Washing machine - SP is registering with 7

Customer Question

9.5 KG SIMPSON Washing machine - SP is registering with 7 mins remaining. Have taken off relevant hoses... Nothing blocking. Ran though cycle again and still registering SP with 7 mins remaining. Do I need to reset fault codes... How do I do that?(###) ###-####
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the water is draining well, the issue likely lies with the pressure switch not sensing the water level correctly. Remove the rear cover so you can get to the area where the controls are at the top of the machine. The pressure switch will have a very small hose attached to it. Remove that hose and blow through it (the hose), does air easily pass?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Kelly haven't had time to get to the pressure hose as yet Ill get to this over the weekend as I have two children under 4. I had a small window when I posted originally but when the email response came I was leaving to attend a friends 40th birthday. I'm hoping what you suggested is the answer. Cheers ***** ***** back to me.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
I totally understand, no problem at all! Please disregard any automated messages you may receive, I have no control over those. Any message from me will be only in this thread.