Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I get a error message after a few minutes of operation the

Customer Question

I get a error message after a few minutes of operation
the error message is f08 and e02
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
F08 E02 is a faulty dispenser actuator. Pull the washer forward and remove the 3 screws coming in from the back of the top panel. The top panel will pull straight back, up, and off. Now you can access the top of the dispenser. Just move the linkage on the actuator motor around to see if you can turn the dispenser actuator a bit. Sometimes this part will get jammed and cause and F30 error. If that doesn't work, then you'll just need to replace the dispense actuator assembly. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with? If not, please remember to rate my service to complete our conversation.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
I'm not sure what you mean by "OK"? Was there something else I could help you with? Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.