DTech80
DTech80, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  3rd generation tech/owner. 12+ years of in home appliance repair service experience, over 15,000 repairs completed. Regular contributor of articles on appliance service to Marcone World Magazine.
68324021

HOW DO I REMOVE (UN-INSTALL) MY GE PRIFILE SPACEMAKER 2.0

Customer Question

HOW DO I REMOVE (UN-INSTALL) MY GE PRIFILE SPACEMAKER 2.0 UNIT?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  DTech80 replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm David, I'm a tech/owner with 13+ years of in home appliance repair experience. I've done over 15k repairs. I'll be helping you today. You'll need to remove the screws completely, have someone else hold the microwave up when you do. Then you tilt it down. It may be tough to tilt down, often the power cord will get stuck, so you will have to use some force. Once you get it titled down about 45 degrees lift up the back about an inch to clear the wall bracket. Then pull down and forward. Be sure to have someone help you.
Please let me know if there is any other information you'd like to know about this and I will be happy to provide it. If not please remember to rate my service to complete our chat. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Already removed with my son before getting reply
Expert:  DTech80 replied 1 year ago.
ok