Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Samsung refrigerator with a freezer on the bottom

Customer Question

I have a Samsung refrigerator with a freezer on the bottom twin cooling system rf.267. Series with ice maker
Freezer is not defrosting and leaving a powdery snow build up how should I set it
Submitted: 1 year ago via ApplianceRepair.Net.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The freezer is self defrosting, so if you are certain that the door is sealing well and not allowing warm air into the cabinet, you likely have a faulty component in the defrost circuit. There is a fuse that is common to open in the freezer, behind the rear panel. I suspect that may be the case with your unit. That fuse is available below.
http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Thermal-Fuse/DA4700095E/1515210?ss=-x7266323637&mr=1?rcaid=1000054
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do I have to get in back of fridge pull it out to get in rear panel to replace the fuse?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
No, the rear panel at the back of the inside of the freezer will need to be removed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Kelly I will try that when I am home and you gave me the part number from repair clinic.com which I will order.
patricia
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Great! Let me know if you run into trouble, thank you!