Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

How to install a water filter on model wrx735dbm fridge

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
All you need to do to replace the water filter is open the refrigerator door and locate the filter housing cover up against the ceiling of the refrigerator. Release the clip on the front and hinge the cover down to see the filter. Now just grab the filter and twist it hard counter-clockwise to disconnect the older filter. Push the new filter into the receptacle and twist it clockwise to install the new filter and lock it in place. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with? If not, please remember to rate my service to complete our conversation.