Jon
Jon, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Service Technician with 10+ years experience.
60802242

Model rf260beaeww samaung excess moisture under crisper because

Customer Question

model rf260beaeww samaung excess moisture under crisper because plastic latch on top of left refigerator door that operates centerstrip that right door seal against is to low to operate the center strip
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jon replied 1 year ago.
Can you please elaborate a little more on the center door mullion strip? How do you mean it is too low to operate center strip? Are you able to take a few pictures and upload them here so I can see what you are referring to?
Sometimes with these models the door mullion, that center strip in-between the doors, will either break or not fold back correctly and when the other door goes to close it will break the little latch not he top or bottom of the center door mullion. And when you go to close the doors they don't fully close. Allowing the warmer air from the outside of the refrigerator inside thus giving you the condensation. Most times it can be quickly fixed if the mullion is not damaged too badly. And if it is damaged too badly then you can easily replace it.
Just get back to me here when you are ready to work on this machine more and I will show you what to look for and how to fix it.
Thanks.