Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

KitchenAid KUDE70FXPA3. The ProDry button will not light and

Customer Question

KitchenAid KUDE70FXPA3. The ProDry button will not light and the machine is not drying as well as it once did.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
If you can't get the pro dry button to light, that will stop the dishwasher from drying. You'll need to order and replace the touch control panel because it has failed unfortunately. First, try to flip the circuit breaker off to the dishwasher for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't work, your touch control panel itself has just failed and would need to be replaced. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with? If not, please remember to rate my service to complete our conversation.