Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

How do you remove the squerel cage

Customer Question

how do you remove the squerel cage
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a model number for your dryer? And what are you calling the "squerel cage"?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the plastic thing that sends lint out wed927oxwo that cage is broke could that cause that fuse to blow?
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Yes, that would definitely cause the fuse to fail if the blower fan was broken. Below is a video that shows you how to remove this blower wheel for this model. CLICK HERE for blower wheel video We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with? If not, please remember to rate my service to complete our conversation.