Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Mike. I have Quiet Kitchen Aid Dishwasher. Problem : Appears

Customer Question

Hi Mike.
I have Quiet Kitchen Aid Dishwasher.
Problem : Appears that we are not able to reset it, there are only two lights working Heat Dry and Control lock.
I would like to reset it but don't know how to do.
Here are the different buttons from left to right :
Heavy Duty; Normal; Rinse only; Hi-Temp Scrub; Sani Rinse; Heat Dry; 4 hour Delay; Cancel; Start Resume; Than three lights washing, Drying, Clean; Than two supperposed lights, Control Lock and Sanitized
Presently the Control Lock light is on and nothing else is working.
Tks
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
A reset is performed by pressing the following buttons within 5 seconds.... Hi Temp Scrub--->Heat Dry--->Hi Temp Scrub--->Heat Dry Once all of the lights come on, allow about 30 seconds then press cancel. Will it then program and then cycle?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Kelly, the lights didn't come on. Nothing happened.
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Thank you. The keypad is shorted.May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I think the model number is (###) ###-####But also(###) ###-####is inside the dishwasher
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
The model number will look like KUDS01ILBL0 and should be on a tag inside the door opening.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry...
Mod : kudio2crwho
Ser : f84102924
Type : 877-0
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Thank you! The panel for your model is available below.
The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!
http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Control-Panel/8572350/1180676?rcaid=1000054
Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!