Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My kenmore dish washe clean green light is blinking the lock

Customer Question

My kenmore dish washe clean green light is blinking the lock light is on and dishwasher will not start
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
First, try to unlock the control lock by pressing and holding the "Heated Dry" button for 5 seconds. If that doesn't work, try to flip the circuit breaker off for 5 minutes and see if the electronics will reset. If that still won't work, replace the control board inside the door because it has failed. Now if you can remove the control lock light, you need to fix the clean light blinking. To do this try pressing "heated dry, High temp, Heated Dry, High Temp, Heated Dry, High Temp". Then press cancel and that should reset the issue---if not then replace the control board again. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with? If not, please remember to rate my service to complete our conversation.