Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My daughters F&P loaderwh60f60w has a problem. She is a widow

Customer Question

My daughters F&P loaderwh60f60w has a problem. She is a widow with young with limited funds so I am trying to help her.I have in the past had a lmited electrical licence and repaired appliances such as F&p top loaders but never worked on the the later front loaders The machine starts filling then just stops and does not progress any further.I have gone through the troubleshooting options with no result. On atop loader I would have checked the out of balance and pressure switches but I can't get info on front loaders.
Can you help
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
The symptoms you are seeing are indicative of electronic control issues. Especially if no error codes are popping up. Unplug the machine and make sure the drum will turn easily in both directions by hand. Inspect the wiring connections at the controls and the motor. Let me know what you find.