Jamie_2013
Jamie_2013, Handyman
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 6 years
76126576

I have a samsung rs2530bbp refrigerator that stop cooling.

Customer Question

I have a samsung rs2530bbp refrigerator that stop cooling. The ice cube light just blinks. I replace the main control board in the back of the refrigerator. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 year ago.
Unplug the unit for 10 minutes and see if the unit resets. Let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
didn't work
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 year ago.
Okay. Unplug the board a few times and reconnect it. Make sure the wiring isn't damaged. If that don't work then you have possibly gotten a faulty board so take it back and get another. That light blinking is indicating the control board is faulty.
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 year ago.
Please remember to rate me above a 3 so I get credit for helping you. Rating me does not stop you from still asking questions for help. Thank You.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I figured it out. It looks like my ice maker is faulty and not letting the control board finish posting during a reset, which prevents it from fully functioning.
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 year ago.
That was my next step was to check the ice maker. Sometimes you can empty the bin and place it back and it works. Let me know if you need more help and please remember to rate me so I gain credit for helping you.