DTech80
DTech80, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  3rd generation tech/owner. 12+ years of in home appliance repair service experience, over 15,000 repairs completed. Regular contributor of articles on appliance service to Marcone World Magazine.
68324021

I Need instructions to replace the Oven Door Hinges on my Viking

Customer Question

I Need instructions to replace the Oven Door Hinges on my Viking model VDSC3074
Gas/Electric 30 inch oven. Please advise if detailed written instructions are available.
Thank You. Fred Bonito
Category: Appliance
Expert:  DTech80 replied 1 year ago.
Detailed instructions are not available from Viking. However, it's not too complicated. You'll need to slide the range out and remove the side panels to access the hinges. The door itself should life off the hinges with the door open partially. Once the door is off and the panels are off you can swap out the hinges.
Expert:  DTech80 replied 1 year ago.
Please let me know if there is any other information you'd like to know about this and I will be happy to provide it. If not please remember to rate my service to complete our chat. Thank you.