Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

Will running a load of white towels/1/2 cup of bleach through

Customer Question

will running a load of white towels/1/2 cup of bleach through my front load washer weekly keep the mildew smell out of my front load clothes washer
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.
Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.

How long has this been going of for
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

more than a year

Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.
The beach will help, however it is most likely a soap scum buildup inside the outer tub, and bleach will not cut soap, I recommend a product called Washer Magic ti cut the soap scum, my wife and I use it monthly on our machine. We swear about it the job it does.. If you click on the blue link below it will take you to the site about the product.. Click here All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

that helps thank you

Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.
Your welcome, All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory