Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

Chas, I just found the response you had one year ago entitled

Customer Question

Hi Chas, I just found the response you had one year ago entitled "My Kenmore Elite Smart Heat Quiet Pak 9 HE4 will not start. The dryer light does turn off and on when the door is open and closed. I ran the diagnostic you mentioned and all the lights lit up with the 88. When I set the dryer for example, touch up, 20 minutes, It clicks, beeps but nothing happens afterwards (no tumble etc). I read your previous message...would that too be a thermal fuse?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.
Yes it would still be a thermal fuse All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory