Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Westpoint WCC 5622 EGH oven

COMPLETE EL. CIRCUIT DIAGRAM of... Show More

COMPLETE EL. CIRCUIT DIAGRAM of Westpoint WCC 5622 EGH oven;

(1) Colleagues, are you in fact going to answer my question? No diagrams available? Tell me please what's your progress... If such diagram is not available, you might try to just answer my question abt presence of thermal fuse specifically for inside oven.

(2) The phrase below "Amount you will pay if satisfied" is suspicious to me cause I HAVE IN FACT PAID $28 yesterday, on April 27th after some chats with Mr. John (on April 26th) and with Mr. Br... In fact I am not going to pay $28 again for the same consultation...

Category: Appliance
replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I have looked and cannot find any other chats under this account. I cannot see any of the history from them, of course, so I can help but will need to start new.

That oven is not one that electrical diagrams are available electronically to me. However, thermal fuses are typically used in any oven built in the last 15 years or more, so I would suspect there is one. That fuse would be in line usually between the main power supply wire and the oven control. Some place it directly after the control so the control will work but no power will be allowed to make the oven heat. What exactly is the oven you have doing?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.

Ok Mr.Kelly. I could not pay $28 immediately 2Mr.John on Sunday so the system has lost my original question & details. I have nearly found the location of thermal fuse 2day so have an impression it is near light lamp inside, even likely inside lamp mounting cause has 3 contacts with short open btw each pair of the 3. Upper rings still work (their neon too), inside heaters are both 30 Ohm so are in order, temperature regulator in full order (on/off) BUT INNER OVEN WOULD NOT START NEITHER ITS SEPARATE NEON.

Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago.
The fuse will likely be on the upper part of the cabinet, under the cover. It will not be on the inside of the cavity. There is no information on the model you provided, are you certain it is correct?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.

WCC 5622 EGH, under cover I can see electric lamp mounting w/3 contacts each pair showing open break even w/installed lamp in order. Hybrid oven combined with GAS but inner oven is purely electric.

I am going to alert the other techs that this needs attention while I dig for more, actually, any information. Hopefully I will be able to dig up something. Are you able to post a few pictures of the unit?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.

Sure I'll post in 15 hours from now cause now it is dark (8 PM) 4me 2reopen the oven 2take pictures undercover. Thanx 4yr effort. U can scan paper diagram! Then IMHO it will b in electronic form.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
  1. The 8 fotos!Power terminal blockFront Control PanelInside oven: temperature sensor seenOven illumination lamp holderUpper panelWith upper panel open