Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

how do you tighten the belt on a crosley washer - it doesnt

how do you tighten the belt on a crosley washer - it doesn't want to drian until i apply additional tension to the belt
Hello, My name isXXXXX you for choosing Just Answer, It is my pleasure to assist you today. do you have a model number so we can better assist you ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

cw 7 5 0 0 w

Sorry , i replied right away but i apparently didn't go through

okay on this model you cant adjust the tension of the belt. have you replaced the belt yet ? these stretch and then the belt slips not draining correctly. also the belt can get glazed (shinny) and slip, If you haven't replaced the belt then that's what you need to do. have you replaced it ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

nope , i'll try that ,, thanks

that will fix the issue guaranteed ! have a great night and Please remember to rate my service 3 or above before you sign off, If you need more info, please ask me - I'll be happy to reply. You can always ask follow-up questions until you have the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you! Bryan