Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

machine adgetats while filling.and startsto fill after last

machine adgetats while filling.and startsto fill after last spin cycle
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Do you have a model number so that I can better assist you? This sounds like a common problem with one of the newer Maytag washer top load designs. The model should be located on a sticker below the lid down near the hinges and difficult to see because it's tucked up underneath the lid.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

That's actually the part number for the lid. The model won't actually be on the lid, it's tucked up underneath the lid down by the hinges. Can you look one more time please?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Perfect, thank you. This is a common failure for this model washer and unfortunately there is no way to "reset" the issue. The pressure sensor switch inside the control panel has failed and it's agitating to early instead of holding off until the tub is full of water. Below is a link to the pressure sensor switch you'll need to order and replace.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!