Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I read your blog. My TL model washer FAV6800AWW (also Yr. 2004)

I read your blog. My TL model washer FAV6800AWW (also Yr. 2004) . The spin indicator has started to cycle thru the lights beeping at each light. Sometime it stops and sometime it will stop if I unplug and replug the washer. It does not stop the washer from working although I am not sure what spin cycle it is actually using. There are still some parts available. Your thoughts
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

The fact that the spin indicator light continues to cycle through the lights means that the touch button thinks that the button is stuck. Sometimes unplugging the unit will reset the electronics but if the issue comes back, your entire touch control panel would need to be replaced to fix the issue. The part number you'd need to order for the touchpad is 25001206 and below is a link to the part.

CLICK HERE for touchpad

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Tell Tyler Z. That his diagnosis was correct. Thanks. PF

Not a problem and thank you for follow-up and letting me know you're OK