Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

call me at XXXXXX about a Kenmore Elite washer top load

call me at XXXXXXX about a Kenmore Elite washer top load when spinning sound like a bearing bad my name is Rick

Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Unfortunately we are not allowed to call you, but I can speak to you through this text box (our conversation must be monitored). Was there something I could help you with on your washer? And do you happen to have the model number which would be located on a sticker tucked up underneath the lid down by the hinges?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry, can you re-send the model with a space between each number so that I can see it?  The website is blocking the model because it looks too much like a phone number so all I can see is XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

Also, is the noise only happening in the spin cycle and not the wash cycle?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

OK so if the unit is only making the noise on the spin cycle, your main bearing and shaft would need to be replaced. This is quite a major task but below is a link to a video that shows you how to do it if you're handy. Also the part number you'd need to order are W10435302 and W10447783.

CLICK HERE for video

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!